You can save a lot of time and money, not to mention trouble, by engaging the services of a good company secretarial service.
We can help you with the maze of regulation and the myriad tasks required to conform with the rules of company ownership and administration such as share transfers, company registrations and liquidations. Our experienced professionals take care of any aspects of your company secretarial work so that you can remain safe in the knowledge that you remain compliant and your affairs remain in order.
Through our Company Secretarial Service offering, we can ensure that you comply with all legislated requirements.
The Companies Act places strict obligations on companies to submit the required documents according to deadlines. We can provide peace of mind, by taking the hard work off your hands.
Services we provide include:
- Registration of companies
- Forming companies
- Off-the-shelf companies and Close Corporations
- Company liquidations
- Changing directors of companies and members of Close Corporations
- Company and Close Corporation conversions
- Changing company and Close Corporation names
- Submission of company annual returns
- Making changes to Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Providing a compliance service to company secretaries and companies
- Review client drafts
- Share transfers and share allotment preparation
- Maintenance of statutory registers and submission of returns to the Registrar of Companies
- Change of financial year-ends
- Registration of defensive names
- Registration of changes to trustees of trusts
We are also in the best position to advise you on the most appropriate vehicle through which to conduct business – be it a company, close corporation, partnership, trust or sole trader. There are advantages and disadvantages to each of these depending on individual needs and aspirations. An incorrect choice can have unforeseen and expensive consequences.