We have experience across a broad range of accounting engagements. Our clients are generally small to medium sized South African Enterprises, and Not-for-Profit organisations.
We provide general accounting and bookkeeping services to a wide range of clients from small businesses to large companies investing in South Africa’s economic growth. We ensure the books comply with the South African Accounting Standards, the requirements of relevant legislations and International Financial Reporting Standards
Our Services include:
- Accounting system set up assistance and advice
- Maintenance of books and records
- Preparation of financial statements
- Banking, payroll and document management
- External audit management – we prepare the books to be audited for accountancy firms
- Monthly end-to-end transaction processing in every aspect of the accounting function for a large international company, including reporting to management via financial statements, reporting packages, preparation of reconciliations and financial statements for half year and full year reporting and full assistance with external audits.
- Assist with day-to-day bookkeeping of a real estate property management entity and monthly journal entries. Prepare consolidated annual financial reports for a client group in the aviation industry including review of accounting policies.